Friday, September 17, 2010


I'm trying to play cool, but Im losing you ~

Day 15 — The person you miss the most
I guess it's you ,
Dear __________ ,
i dont understand why you keep ignoring me. I seriously miss you max! Arghhhhhhh. You make me seem like im some desposhit you know. I always try to play hard-to-get. But fail :( Thn in the end, i'll txt you!! Uhhhh, i freaking hate myself for that. I wish i dint love/ miss you at all. :( 

Love, Kimberly.

17 September, 
Today , i had a horrible morning. :( I woke up and found no new messages or  missed calls. :( Totally sucked. Almost late for the bus, :@ Went to school, got whatever HomeEcon test. Anyhow do, thn my stomach cramps came. Fucking painful can. Cried & cried , cause too pain (Y) LOL! Thn the whole school one panadol also dont have. Budget max! -.- Thn i had hot milo, felt much better. Thn IT, Kailing tell ghost story! Scary .. Thn geog, as usual, nagging lor. Thn dismiss, go seoul garden eat wor!! Yummy . :D Thn met mummy, shopped. Went home. :) *Dint take photos lately. That explains the major lack of photos and the reusing of old ones :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA SAYANG<3 - 17/9
, KUNJIE`CLIQUE & MUM ! <3 - 18/9