Saturday, September 4, 2010



Went out with Alifah & XiaoJie yesterday. Swear i had the best time ever! :D
We met @ town. Walked-walked. Went for lunch at swensons. Yummy, then we mrt-ed to bugis. Took neoprints. Had fun , XiaoJie lefted early. Me & Alifah went to get KOI milktea, omgomg. Love! Thn we camwhored. o; Headed for dinner. Reached home @ 9+ . :D



My holiday plans :
Monday : Out with Mum & Sis
Tuesday : Amirah's :D ( Studystudy)

Wednesday : Choir, meetup with xulaoshi & Mr Tan. ( I dont know if i can make it on time to meet xulaoshi, or i might skip choir! )
Thursday : Out with Alifah & XiaoJie & maybe Patricia. :DD

Friday : Anyone? :D


I guess it well-planed? I hope nothing flops. O; 




Day 3 - Your Parents ,
Hai mum , hai dad. I failed as a daughter, i know. But sometimes, i dont get you. You are just so moody? You all always want me to be your middle person & zzz, i just dont get it. Esp, dad. You chose not to be with us. Now, you are like trying your hardest to be nice to us? HAHA, okay. The only way is to give me money & buy me stuff.